- CORE : High – Resilience polyurethane foam 38 or 43 kg/cubic meter, cut in a waffle-pattern on the «sleeper» side to prevent bed-sores, multi articulated on the other side.
- FABRIC : Polyester knitted cover polyurethane coating, permeable, green color (150 g/sqm)
- FINISH : Removable cover, zippered on the bottom edge on 1 length and 1 width, with an identification label on the «sleeper» side.
- WASHING : Machine-washable at 90°c, tumble-drying is acceptable up to 90°c, use soapy water, and/or very diluted bleach-water. Do Not use ether or other softeners
- TREATMENT : Fabric treated with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, solution, permeable (400g/sqm/24H)
- CONFORMITY : Mattress conforms to NF EN 597, parts 1 and 2
- COMFORT INDEX : Compression resistance at 40% (kPa): 3.9 (38 kg/cubic meter) or 3.9 (43 kg/cubic meter)
- CLIENTELE : Mattress for patients with a Norton score >= 14 (low-risk), or stage 1 bed-sores
- GUARANTEE : Against premature sagging
- OPTION : Bevelled corners